Here is the Main Control Screen, you can control everything from
right here. Once you have your Options and Preferences all set up
there really is no need to go back and adjust things to make things
work the way you want them to. I tried to make this program as easy
as possible so all you have to do is concentrate on the work that
makes you money. In this tutorial I will show you every aspect of
this program so you will know how to operate it with ease.
1. Countdown Timer
2. Count-up Timer that adds your time on anything you want. (ie:
3. Delayed Timer so you can us a "Minimum
4. Multi Timed Services so
you can charge different prices for different things.
5. Set Services or Items that
you would normally charge. Example: "Service Charge"
6. Timed Services can be added all at once, say you have several
people working on the same job, you can add up more than one service.
7. A help function that is un-heard of in software applications.
8. Additions or Subtractions to your time. (I have on occasion forgot
to start the timer, so I have to add a few extra minutes to make
up for it.) While the Timer is running this function will only last
for 2 minutes.
9. "Minimum Amount"
This is for those that charge a minimum amount. So if you have a
1/2 hour minimum just go into Timer Settings and select 1/2 hour
minimum price requirement hit save in "Options" and this
will be your default setting, so if you click on "Minimum"
or "Delayed Start" this will increase the job by 1/2 hour.
10. Alarm Clock.
11. Built in Printable Invoice.
12. System Tray Operation, you can control
certain parts of the program right from the task bar.
13. Automatic Program Launch set to open
up a Program automatically once a day.
14. Administrator Options Now you can lock
out certain parts of the program from employees
15. Degrade Function This will automatically
adjust your hourly rate on the size of the job.
16. Small Control Panel, Optional
Smaller control panel that remains on your desktop.
17. Ergonomic Feature is a feature to Job
Timer that will warn you if your computer usage is too much. Will
keep track of Mouse Clicks, Keystrokes (daily, weekly, monthly and
18. Invoice Tracking will track your invoices
for you when their due.
19. Activity is a function that
will track all activity done in Job Timer.
20. Dock-Able Application Bar can be placed
on top or bottom of your computer screen.
21. Recently opened projects will open
up previous projects very quickly.
22. Job Timer Idle will stop the clock
automatically if you walk away from the computer.:
23. Setup Wizard will show when you first
install your program. Please take the 17 steps in setting up your
24. Time Check will check Job Timer Progress
by the Computers internal Clock.
25. Reminder will remind you of anything
you wish it to. This is not effected by the Ergonomics Feature so
it will alert you regardless if you're on the computer or not.
26. Project Reminder will alert you when
the clock is off, a project is loaded and you're on the computer.:
27. Project Data will keep track of your
invoices, paid and non paid, print out reports and let you know what
has been paid and what hasn't been paid and the totals of all invoices
or just projects that have more than one invoice so you can see how
much one project has been costing.
28. Daily Reports will show you what has
been done today, time spent and cost of each job. You can search
for the whole month. Search buy customer or by project.
29. Networking will allow you to share
your projects over a network:
30. Default Settings: You can create your
own default settings and backup your settings just in case you want
revert back to settings you liked before any changes were made.
31. Invoice Check will check your invoice
to see if has been closed. If it's closed then you won't be able
to add anymore time to the project.
32. New Project Wizard will create a new
Project with ease.
33. Network Status will check the status of your network
so when you do any activity with Job Timer that your Database will update correctly.
34. Employee Time will record the time that an Employee has spent on a job.
35. Smart Timer Technology will enhance Job Timers' clock for optimized performance.
36. Employee Reports will display how much each employee has done that day, week, month.
37. Skins Job Timer 4 is the only version that you have the ability to add skins to your GUI
If you cannot find the answers you are looking for here please
download the PDF manual
of this Program.
If I have left something out or you cannot understand a function
of this program then please contact me here.