Here is the Main Control Screen, you can control everything from
right here. Once you have your Options and Preferences all set up
there really is no need to go back and adjust things to make things
work the way you want them to. I tried to make this program as easy
as possible so all you have to do is concentrate on the work that
makes you money. In this tutorial I will show you every aspect of
this program so you will know how to operate it with ease.
1. Countdown Timer
2. Count-up Timer that adds your time on anything you want. (ie:
3. Delayed Timer so you can us a "Minimum
4. Multi Timed Services so you can charge
different prices for different things.
5. Set Services or Items that
you would normally charge. Example: "Service Charge"
6. Timed Services can be added all at once, say you have several
people working on the same job, you can add up more than one service.
7. A help function that is un-heard of in software applications.
8. Additions or Subtractions to your time. (I have on occasion forgot
to start the timer, so I have to add a few extra minutes to make
up for it.) While the Timer is running this function will only last
for 2 minutes.
9. "Minimum Amount"
This is for those that charge a minimum amount. So if you have a
1/2 hour minimum just go into preferences and select 1/2 hour minimum
price requirement hit save in "Options" and this will
be your default setting, so if you click on "Minimum"
or "Delayed Start" this will increase the job by 1/2 hour.
10. Alarm Clock.
11. Built in Printable Invoice.
12. System Tray Operation, you can control
certain parts of the program right from the task bar.
13. Automatic Program Launch set a time
to open up a Program automatically once a day.
14. Administrator Options Now you can lock
out certain parts of the program from employees
15. Degrade Function This will automatically
adjust your hourly rate on the size of the job.
16. Small Control Panel, Optional
Smaller control panel that remains on your desktop.
17. Ergonomic Feature is a feature to Job
Timer that will warn you if your comptuer usage is too much.:
18 . Job Timer Idle will stop the
clock automatically if you walk away from the computer.
19. Time Check will check Job Timer Progress
by the Computers internal Clock.
If you cannot find the answers you are looking for here please
download the PDF manual
of this Program.
If I have left something out or you cannot understand a function
of this program then please contact me here.